Pentair Triton® II Side Mount Filter
Fiberglass sand filter without valves
Triton II Side Mount Filters are the original and still the industry standard. Our unique process creates a one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with UV-resistant surface finish for years of unequaled strength and durability. This unique method locks in fiberglass, preventing fibers from “blooming” under harsh conditions.
- Heavy-duty closure provides easy inspection
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge with air relief valve
- Instant access to sand and all internal parts
- Internal air bleed automatically prevents unwanted air pockets
- Combination sand and water drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy
Note: Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40° C).
- Easy access, heavy-duty closure with built-in pressure relief valve makes inspection and maintenance fast and easier
- Threaded bulkhead connectors for easier installation and service
- One-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with UV-resistant surface finish for years of unequaled strength and durability
The Triton II filter features a special internal design that ensures all water receives maximum filtration for crystal-clear results. Plus, a flow system design controls filtration quality and ensures maximum run times between backwashing to save you time.
FNS Plus filters have been designed with curved grids to maximize filtration area. More filter area means better performance and longer periods between cleanings. Our internal design has been refined to minimize flow restrictions and, therefore, requires minimal pumping power to achieve a needed flow rate. That means lower utility costs.
This process creates a one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with a UV-resistant coating for years of dependable, corrosion-resistant service.