Pentair SuperFlo® VST Pump
The superior replacement pool pump with TradeGrade designation
The SuperFlo VST Variable Speed Pool Pump features sophisticated technology in a simple to operate pump. Designed for pool owners who are practical and like to save, the SuperFlo VST pump has a dependable and robust Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled motor and can adapt to 115V to 230V and 50hz or 60hz power with no special wiring or switching.
|Description||SuperFlo VST Variable Speed Pump 1.5 ALM|
|Dimensions||28.38” x 12.63” x 15.63”|
Built to Last
The ultra-quiet Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled proprietary motor barely makes a whisper and virtually eliminates unpleasant noise and with the improved mechanical seal, the SuperFlo VST is built for long, dependable and quiet performance.
- Improved mechanical seal for long, dependable performance
- Superior drop-in replacement for the Hayward® Super Pump® and existing Pentair SuperFlo pumps
- Ideal for new and standard pool pump replacement for pools requiring up to a 1.5 HP pump
- Simple, easy-to-use digital control keypad with three programmable speeds, override capability and a real-time, 24-hour clock
- 115v: WEF 7.3 THP 2.2
- 230v: WEF 9.0 THP 2.2
- New RS-485 connectivity for improved interface with automation systems and IoT devices to allow more flexibility
- Built-in, real-time, 24-hour clock
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Display shows watt use and other key operational information
- Wiring compartment is easy to access
Energy Star Certified
The SuperFlo VST pump features variable speed pump technology resulting in increased energy savings over conventional single- or two-speed pumps, of up to 80%.*
TradeGrade Level Confidence
When your SuperFlo VST pump is sized, installed and serviced correctly, you’ll know your pool is safe for your friends and family to enjoy. You’ll have this assurance when you purchase TradeGrade products, like the SuperFlo VST.